For more than a decade I have been meeting families who are dealing with overwhelming debt problems. The number one thing I have found that helps to reduce the stress of debt is understanding what your options are and what your creditors can and can’t do to you.
With this in mind I have excited to announce a series of weekly live webinars on topics such as:
- Do You Really Need to File For Bankruptcy?
- What Can you Expect From the Bankruptcy Process?
- Should You Represent Yourself Against Midland Funding?
- 5 Steps to Winning Your Debt Collection Lawsuit.
- How to Eliminate a Default Judgment.
- What is the FDCPA and How to Enforce Fair Debt Collection.
Many people don’t have the time or simply don’t feel comfortable coming in to meet with a lawyer to discuss their personal financial information. While the Webinars can’t provide specific legal advice to your situation they will provide you with information on the debt collection process and what steps are vital to effectively dealing with your debt problem.
The first webinar will go live next week (the week of August 25th). Watch of additional information coming soon!
Schedule a Free Consultation!
John Skiba, Esq.
We offer a free consultation to discuss your debt problem and help you put together a game plan to eliminate your debt once and for all. Give us a call at (480) 420-4028